May 15, 2014

Stay at home wife

"As for fears about what I’d do for money if something unexpectedly happened to Joel or his job, it’s definitely something I’ve thought about. And here’s what I keep coming back to: I’m a smart, educated woman. I have no doubt that I would be able to get a job if I needed to work again. I’m a strong enough person to come out on the right side no matter what happens. And I don’t feel like I’ve given up my career for a guy; I feel like I’m taking the life path I was supposed to take". 

Read about stay at home (childless) wife dekat Forbes Mag tadi. 

Yup! I thought about it too. If anything happen to my husband (nauzubillah), i still have my degree cert, with my experiences in banking and business, i do believe rezeki Allah ada dimana-mana. Yakin dgn Dia.

No comments: